by Matt Mayer

Friday, July 25, 2008

ucbw

I just debuted with my tag team partner Patrick, as our character tag team Locke and Key last night at cagematch at UCB. It was a lot of fun, and I'm really excited to be a part of it.

I want to be like 100 characters though. And I want to get as wrapped up in the wrestling and doing crazy kick-ass moves as I am the comedy, maybe even more so. I already submitted a second character idea called Atmosphere. I feel like I should calm down. I've got more brewing, constantly, but I think I can only be one at a time. So who knows if I'll ever be anybody but Locke. I've got a lot of ideas for it, and I know Patrick does too, and I think people are excited about it, but we'll see.

I'm definitely just pumped to be involved and now I'm going to be a little bit on the inside maybe, help with fight choreography and special moves and whatnot. Here it comes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home