by Matt Mayer

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Labor Day! YAY! ...gay.

Labor Day Weekend
by A Guy Wearing a White Shirt

Don't watch "The Ex" ... but watch "Hot Fuzz"

I reprised my role as Testudo the Terrapin this past weekend at the University of Maryland's sporting contest against Villanova (a.k.a. 'Nova) University. The sport, I believe, was football. I donned my outfit of fur and pleather, fiberglass and foam, and I showed the new members of the flock how it's done. I had forgotten how much I loved to go around in my shell and just let loose. It was really one of those cases where you don't know what you've got until it's gone and then you get it back again.

Life's been good to me lately. Other than hating my job of course. Can't win 'em all.

This is the dawn of a new era. I'll be blogging more regularly if I can just to keep myself writing. Because I can be a real slacker, and I should not slack at all let alone how much I do.

Much love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home