by Matt Mayer

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

TICKLE

Thanks to everybody who came to the TICKLE event at UMD. To all 3 of you who read this, thank you.

Thanks to all the comics who performed. We really had a great time. It was especially awesome because we were able to make happen all the different things we do. Sketch, improv, standup, music, and alternative comedy were all performed on the same stage in the same show. And I thank everybody who was a part of it. It was a first annual event, and for the first year, having 20 outside performers, and Daniel Tosh, it was great. Thanks again to everybody who helped out and were a part of it. You know who you are.

I will write in this more now that I have time since TICKLE's over. Now is not that time, but ... deal with it. Nobody reads this but me anyway, so it doesn't matter. That won't always be the case, but for now, to you (me), farewell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home