by Matt Mayer

Monday, September 08, 2008

My gf's reaction blog!

Ummm...so, my girlfriend thinks it is lame that I blog about my boring life. So, she has started a blog that makes fun of my blog posts.

She has also decided to start all the way at the beginning of my posts and catch up to me. Who knows when that will be? But, she's going for it.

I don't know how to feel about it really. I guess I could let it upset me, but I feel like she's just busting my balls, so no big deal, right?

Let me know if I should like stand up to her or something. They're a little mean so far, but also it's nice that she cares. I feel like she's sort of always looking out for me somehow. It's in my links to the right and this blog's title links to it, so help me have feelings towards this. Is it nice with a coating of mean? Or is it just mean?

2 Comments:

  • I can't help you because I'm too busy being in love with your girlfriend right now. Sorry, man.

    By Blogger nicole m therese, at 5:45 PM  

  • I gotta say, she has your number. God help me if my girlfriend ever gets a hold of my myspace blogs...you know, when I get a girlfriend.

    By Blogger Tyler J., at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home